progeCAD 2021 Professional v22.214.171.124 License Key + Patch Latest Free Download
progeCAD 2021 Professional v126.96.36.199 Crack is a computer-aided design (CAD) software designed for anyone who wants a fast and efficient CAD program for editing and printing DWG and DXF files. It is a native 2D / 3D DWG CAD program, supplied with applications, libraries, and services. With all its strength and versatility, you will immediately create DWG and DXF images from most versions of AutoCAD. Whether you are a novice user or an experienced CAD professional, you can work with CAD drawings, manage information and settings, and exchange other information between drawings.
progeCAD 2021 Professional v188.8.131.52 Keygen includes several new features and improvements, such as basic dynamic block support, advanced solid 3D modeling, new rendering engine, improved PDF import, support export, and printing, etc. progeCAD 2021 Professional Full Version offers unrivaled compatibility with AutoCAD and provides additional tools with advanced CAD functionality for CAD users such as architects, engineers, and designers. It emulates some versions of AutoCAD, including floating toolbars, command line support, VBA scripts, etc.
Reasons for progeCAD Professional 2021:
- Perpetual license! With no annual fee, you decide when to upgrade.
- There is nothing to learn if you are an AutoCAD user.
- Works natively with DWG! Fully compatible with AutoCAD without conversion.
- Import projects and BIM objects (Autodesk Revit and IFC).
- Including conversion from PDF to DWG.
- Convert your old draft paper into CAD!
- Create architectural layouts in an instant with the EasyArch parametric plug-in.
- 22,000 ready-to-use blocks + adjustable block manager.
- Import / Export – STEP, IGES, PDF, 3D PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE, LWO, POV, Maya, OBJ, BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, EMF, EMG, SVG.
- Includes professional Craftsman rendering machines.
progeCAD 2021 Professional v184.108.40.206 Key Features:
- PDF Export with Layers – includes PDF/A ISO19005 Standard export.
- PDF to DWG conversion
- Insert BIM models into DWG. IFC and Autodesk Revit files supported.
- Exports STEP, IGES, PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE (Collada), STL, LWO, POV, MA(Maya), OBJ(Wavefront), BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SVG.
- Imports STEP, IGES, IFC, Rvt/Rfa (Revit), ESRI-SHAPE SHP, 3DS, DGN(Microstation), LWO, OBJ, STL, IFC, RGT, KMZ, DXF, DWF, DWFx.
- PointCloud import (ReCap .rcp, .rcs, .pcg, .isd, .xyz, .ply, .las, .laz).
- Customizable Toolpalettes for Blocks, Hatches, and frequently used Commands.
- 3D Print – STL export for 3D Printer output.
- iCADLib Blocks Manager, More than 22.000 2D/3D ready-to-use blocks.
- Direct access to Traceparts, Cadenas, and BIM&CO with millions of blocks and BIM objects ready-to-use.
- Dynamic blocks editing
- EasyArch – 2D and 3D building plugin for architects.
- Helix and Loft Commands
- ADDSELECTED – create a new object of the same type and general properties of a selected object.
- Gradient Hatch
- Bitmap/Raster support – Jpeg, Tiff, Png, Gif, ECW, MrSID, and Jpeg 2000.
- Bitmap polygonal clipping
- Plot Margin Customization – cover the entire sheet area.
- Digital signatures to .dwg files.
- AUTOSEZ automatic creation of surface profiles (Topographic Sections – AutoCAD Civil 3D Feature).
- SLOPE creation of slope patterns
- Block Editor (BEDIT)
- Availability of industrial standard Pantone and RAL Color Books.
- Optimization for 4K displays
- Dynamic UCS
- Dynamic Input
- AEC, Civil, GeoMaps, Mechanical objects support.
- Flatshot command – Generates an accurate flat view of a 3D model.
- AREATEXT – Calculate the boundary area and place the text with the value in the center of the area.
- Formulas in Tables: table cells can contain formulas.
- ARRAYPATH – Place object copies uniformly along a path or a portion of a path.
- Find and Replace
- Express Tools – A complete set of Extra functions for Blocks, Layers, Texts.
- Annotative Objects
- Arc Aligned Text
- Multigrip Editing
- Render engine – progeCAD integrates for free the Artisan Renderer module.
- Automatic Perspective image correction
- 3DConnection SpaceMouse support
- eTransmit – Compacting and transmitting DWG files with dependencies by email.
- Eattedit – Advanced Attribute editing
- Advanced-Data Extraction
- QDIM – Quick dimensioning
- Google EarthTM Integration
- Spell Checker
- Publish (Batch Plot)
- Raster to Vector converter – Convert your paper drawings to editable DWG files.
- Cloud – Share files on Cloud – Supports the major cloud services for file sharing and syncing like DropBox, Google Drive, and Microsoft One Drive.
- BetterWMF Integration
- And much more!
What’s new in progeCAD 2021 Professional?
- Two new options can be used to improve the performance in some specific circumstances:
- “Use Frame buffer object display system” reduces GPU memory usage, can be helpful with the integrated graphic card.
- “Hide small entity in the block” simplifies drawing visualization hiding the smallest objects of blocks, useful in large drawings with many blocks.
- Improved speed in drawings containing cropped Xrefs and large Xrefs.
- Better visualization for 3D drawings in Conceptual and Realistic mode.
- Cleaner edges with ISOLINES.
- Greater working speed and management of drawings with active shading.
- The new Start tab is displayed by default at startup, providing easy access to a variety of initial actions, including access to drawing template files, recently opened drawings as well as online and learning resources.
Quick Properties Palette:
- The Quick Properties palette shows a list of object properties for one or more selected objects. Rapid access to the most useful object properties avoiding irrelevant and confusing fields. You have the Quick Properties palette beside the cursor when clicking on an object.
- Palette Groups split panels by topic with the possibility to filter their visibility in a click
- Import/Export Single Panel *.XTP files (an easy sharing of customization with colleagues)
- Images/Icons Manager
- Import progeCAD 2020/21 Toolpalettes from the full *.ATC files (You can import customized toolpalettes from your progeCAD 2020)
- The new function allows the massive addition of multiple blocks in the Toolpalette.
Improved print preview speed:
- Faster preview creation. Immediate zoom on details. Also, you can now scroll the preview using the mouse wheel to zoom and pan.
New predefined Ribbon Workspaces:
- Besides the normal complete Full Ribbon interface, two more ready-to-use pre-set menus allow you to find commands much quicker:
- “Beginners” – for users just starting to learn CAD or working on simple drawings. It shows only the basic CAD functions making CAD usage easier for non-skilled users.
- “2D Drawing & Annotate” – the complete set of 2D functions for users who don’t need 3D and prefer a clean workspace.
Toggle Full-Screen Mode:
Clears the screen of Toolbars, Ribbons, Palettes, and dockable windows, excluding the command window, to maximize the drawing area.
- The New conversion engine with page preview and such new options as the Batch conversion of all PDFs in a folder, multi-page PDF conversion, dashed lines recognition, plus dozens of other important improvements.
PDF with Append function:
- The Append function allows adding a new sheet to an existing PDF to create multi-page PDFs when printing different views of a drawing or different drawing.
- The control of selection when you select an object that overlaps other objects. Cycling through overlapping objects makes your selection extremely easier.
- progeCAD has added the import of new essential file formats. progeCAD 2021 can now import .sldprt part files and .sldasm assembly files created with SolidWorks.
- Create and insert a QRCODE from any text, URL, etc.
- Make text in your drawings scannable from QR Codes using any mobile phone or tablet with a camera.
- QR Codes, also known as mobile barcodes, allow representing text, URLs, contact information, etc.
- Users may get automatically a lot of useful information for the execution of maintenance, simply scanning the QR Codes visible in the drawings.
New Parametric 2D Library:
- Parametric generation and insertion of mechanical/structural components for construction using a dedicated interface:
- Wood: Lumber, Trus Joist TJI
- Steel: Angle, Channel, Tubing, Pipe, S-W-M-HP Shape, S-M-W Tee Shape
- Steel: Studs, Sstuds, Joist, Track
- Two Tool Palettes for the new Structures library are provided, ready to use (Steel standard, Profiles, and Wooden details).
New Polygon Grips:
- Enable to display a new set of grips for rectangles or polygon polylines. Enhanced options to stretch, rotate, or scale polygons.
New Polygon Properties:
- Enable a set of new properties to better manipulate regularly-shaped polylines (rectangles or polygons).
Rotate on Paste and PasteBlock:
- Now you can rotate entities while performing Paste operations for a direct alignment of elements.
- New functions to Paste text without formatting.
- New functions to Remove the formatting of the selected text.
- New settings for the in-place background color.
- The new annotative button in the MTEXT editor.
- progeCAD can now create Associative Arrays entities editable through the properties panel. It is now extremely easy to dynamically modify several items, rows, columns, angles, rotation, etc.
- Undoes commands selecting from a list showing all the executed commands.
Section and Elevation lines:
- Creating 2D sections and elevations from 3D models in your drawings. You can control the size and shape of any created section/elevation and dynamically update an existing section/elevation when the objects included in the section/elevation are modified. The feature is similar to those available in AutoCAD Architecture. The Commands can be applied on all 3D objects, including IFC and Revit Underlayers/imported models.
ImageClip on the boundary:
- A new option to use a Polyline as a clipping boundary.
- New options: Rectangular, Circular, and Elliptical. Now you can draw Revclouds with a specific shape using the classic or calligraphic mode.
- Alternatively, create a Revision cloud directly by selecting an object and transforming it.
- progeCAD now supports the Photometric properties for the light’s entities. Through the properties panel now you can manage the Lamp Intensity and the Lamp Color.
Array. New direct commands:
- The command evenly distributes object copies in a circular pattern around a center point or axis of rotation.
- The command distributes object copies into any combination of rows, columns, and levels.
- ArrayEdit the command modifies associative arrays by editing array properties, editing source objects, replacing items with other objects, or creating a 3D array with objects on 2 or more 3D levels automatically.
Area command improved:
- The command shows a colored preview area selection. Also implemented the area calculation by pick point.
- The command automatically creates export files (.dwf/.pdf) from the current drawing and saves them to a specified location on saving or closing the DWG file.
- The command measures distance, radius, angle, and area of selected objects or a sequence of points.
- Extracting information from objects such as block attributes and drawing properties and creating a detailed schedule, a parts list, or a bill of materials to a table inside a drawing or into an external file. For example, with a residential construction project, create a door installation schedule to place in the drawing. Using the Data Extraction wizard, you can limit the selection only to doors objects and extract the data. You can create a list as an Excel external file as well. You can use a data extraction file as a template to perform the same type of extraction at any time.
AttOut – AttIn:
- Import/Export block attribute values from/to an external file in the tab-delimited ASCII format.
- Sets layer visibility within viewports. In a layout, you can assign a set of unique display properties for each Viewport layer. These settings override those in the Model tab and are controlled by the layer manager palette. VPLayer works on Color, LType, LWeight, Pstyle, Transparency, Visibility (Freeze-Thaw).
- Controls the Selection Filter panel. It displays all entities in the drawing and allows you to filter and select entities by Layer, Color, entity Type, and Linetype. When you finish selecting entities, you can then use the selection set in subsequent commands.
- Allows to directly send via Skype a selected portion of the current drawing.
- Converts a surface into a 3D solid with a specified thickness.
- Converts 3D solids, meshes, and 2D geometry to procedural surfaces.
- The command works on closed 2D entities, 3D solids, regions, mesh entities, 3D faces and lines, arcs, and open polylines with thickness.
- Converts 3D solids, Polyface meshes and polygon meshes, regions, and closed polylines to mesh entities.
- Converts eligible 3D objects to 3D solids.
- PointCloudBoundary and PointCloudPointSize
- The commands control whether the point cloud bounding box is displayed and the size of the points for point cloud objects. The points size is enabled for RCP and RCS point clouds only.
- Sets a camera and target location to create and save a 3D perspective view of objects.
New Express Tools:
- SlopeText creates a text, aligned to the entity with the slope value of a line or a polyline segment.
- CoordsLabel creates a text label with the XY or XYZ coordinates value of a selected point, with or without a leader.
- DimPolyAligned automatically creates aligned dimensions around the selected polyline using its vertices.
- MergeHatch merges the selected hatches by applying the corresponding properties.
How to install & activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install progeCAD 2021 Professional v220.127.116.11 by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if running.
- Copy all the cracked files to the installation directory and replace them.
- It’s done, Enjoy progeCAD 2021 Professional v18.104.22.168 Full Version.
progeCAD 2021 Professional v22.214.171.124 Serial Key & Crack Full Version Free Download from the link given below!